// //// //
Opening for Area Sales manager
The Area Manager holds the revenue responsibility of a particular area in the city
- Ensure and maintain the financial health of the area.
- Managing the team to handle end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting.
- Allocating leads, tracking and monitoring the work of each team member along with ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of their work.
- Maintaining Area Reports which include revenue numbers, payment collections and evaluation of team performance and reporting the same to the Sales / Business Head of the city.
- Allocating targets and calculating incentives for the sales team.
- Hiring and retaining sales employees for the area.
- Acquiring and managing critical client accounts which have higher degree of complexity in terms of client servicing.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant Work Experience.
- Prior team management experience is a must.
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets. Allocation of targets and formulating incentive plans to the team would be a bonus!.
- Familiarity with the geography of the location applied to.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Very high ethical standards.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
- An MBA is not mandatory.