// //// //
Opening for Sales Head
The Sales Head holds the revenue responsibility of a city? creating and monitoring operating plans for the city in coordination with the Business Head / Country Head
- Sustaining and growing the city's revenue by new client acquisitions, renewing clients and identifying new business development opportunities in the city.
- Managing the team to handle end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting.
- Ensure complete Product and Sales training of new sales joinees.
- Formulating targets and incentive plans for the sales team in line with the city operating plans.
- Hiring and retaining sales employees.
- Managing the career of each team member and grooming them to be sales superstars.
- Networking in the merchant's community and representing the company at various B2B events.
- 5+ years of relevant Work Experience in sales.
- Prior team management experience is a must.
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets. Allocation of targets and formulating incentive plans to the team would be a bonus!
- Familiarity with the geography of the location applied to.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Very high ethical standards.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
- An MBA is not mandatory.